I have been having a blast creating some sweet dollies with my original Hunny + Bee doll pattern! I am finding it a bit difficult however to get the time to create, and am trying to balance this between getting my first pattern available to you for sale (the Woodland Fawn) and of course, the kids keep me busy!
After the fawn is released, it will be all about making sure that my dolly pattern is ready to go! (PSST… Interested in being a pattern tester? Register your interest by joining my exlusive pattern testers mailing list here.) Before any pattern release however, I want to open up my online store for a short while and offer some ready made dollies and fawns as well as some custom spots.
Judging by the response on social media, there are a few people keen to get their hands on one of these dollies so if you’re one of them, make sure to join my mailing list where you might even find a sneaky discount code at release time (shhh, don’t tell anyone!)
Continue reading Hello Dolly!
Hey! So it’s nearly time for me to get this sewing pattern into the hands of some testers, and I couldn’t be more excited (or nervous) at the prospect! As I am preparing to release this pattern, I am learning that there is a lot that goes into doing this and I really hope to get it right.
What I am looking for? 5 people who:
- Have differing sewing backgrounds – This could also be your first time testing!
- Are ready to provide fearless feedback on the pattern and instructions – I will have some specific questions that I would like you to answer
- Can sew up the fawn and provide the feedback within 10 days
- Can take photos of your finished creation and upload them
What do I offer in return? It’s not much, but I am happy to announce:
- My gratitude – I couldn’t be doing this without you!
- A copy of the finished pattern
- You are welcome to request to keep any future patterns that I release- for free!
- During the sewing time, I am happy to assist you along the way – if you need help let me know
If this sounds like your cup of beverage, please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org letting me know that you agree to the above, along with a picture or two of something that you have sewn previously – it doesn’t need to be a toy (I would rate this pattern difficulty as being for advanced beginners – intermediate level). I will be choosing 5 people that I hope will be able to assist me in releasing the fawn pattern for sale by Friday 16th February. I will be in contact with those who are successful by the end of Sunday the 18th. If you have any questions, please feel free to comment below or send an email to the above address.