Hey! So it’s nearly time for me to get this sewing pattern into the hands of some testers, and I couldn’t be more excited (or nervous) at the prospect! As I am preparing to release this pattern, I am learning that there is a lot that goes into doing this and I really hope to get it right.
What I am looking for? 5 people who:
- Have differing sewing backgrounds – This could also be your first time testing!
- Are ready to provide fearless feedback on the pattern and instructions – I will have some specific questions that I would like you to answer
- Can sew up the fawn and provide the feedback within 10 days
- Can take photos of your finished creation and upload them
What do I offer in return? It’s not much, but I am happy to announce:
- My gratitude – I couldn’t be doing this without you!
- A copy of the finished pattern
- You are welcome to request to keep any future patterns that I release- for free!
- During the sewing time, I am happy to assist you along the way – if you need help let me know
If this sounds like your cup of beverage, please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org letting me know that you agree to the above, along with a picture or two of something that you have sewn previously – it doesn’t need to be a toy (I would rate this pattern difficulty as being for advanced beginners – intermediate level). I will be choosing 5 people that I hope will be able to assist me in releasing the fawn pattern for sale by Friday 16th February. I will be in contact with those who are successful by the end of Sunday the 18th. If you have any questions, please feel free to comment below or send an email to the above address.